Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The show's on the road...

A short update as I am so sick this week, not exactly brilliant timing as my show opens in a few days. I have been going to bed early, consuming vast quantities of soup but still I am coughing and croaking, wheezing and sneezing.

The paintings have been collected and are on their way to another city and the studio walls look so bare! Already there has been some interest in the work, and one has been pre-sold already, a good start.

I have shelved the date dilemma for now, but for future reference welcome any opinions on date etiquette re paying for (expensive!) dinners.

Sniffily,

Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, you need a good man to come and give you a rub down with an oily rag. Failing that, get plenty of sleep and drink lots of liquids. I hope you're better in time for the show.

    And what about the interest in the work - brilliant news! See, I told you!

    Good luck with the show, hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, great minds think alike! I have actually just returned from a man rubbing me with oil!! I went to see the Shiatsu man, who poked needles in my face, cups on my back, walked on me and thwacked my back with a wooden hammer - sounds like torture but was in fact total bliss, I wish he could do that to me every day - I am smitten!

    ReplyDelete