Friday, May 22, 2009

This week's wrap...

...is very brief!

  • My lovely daughter returns from a week away with her dad, hurrah!
  • I've been short-listed for a biggish art prize....and finished two small works for a group show.
  • I'm very honoured to have been asked to gift a work to a major breast-cancer fund-raiser. I think everyone of us knows someone who has been affected by this, directly or indirectly.
  • I'm planning a weekend of cooking tapas for a friend's birthday party, and trying out salt-cod fritters for the first time.
  • I am smitten by my new Shiatsu therapist.
  • I have made a fresh start on my thesis, 982 words - it's a start!
  • I have a date next week!
Have a great weekend,

x Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going very well! I have tried many 'natural' therapies over the years, but the one that I rate very highly is shiatsu. Although it does involve getting into positions not normally adopted fully clothed.

    Tell me more about the date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am a convert after one go, although so far I haven't been asked to assume any taxing positions! A follow-up session next week, but I am already convinced.

    The date is not a proper date as such, but I am meeting the suitable-sounding man mentioned earlier from my week's foray into the dating site, for a drink after work. Ooo-err! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete